Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am now up and running with post from the classroom!

Yeah,

The things you learn when you go away to confrences! Yes, this is one of the many things I participated in while in El Paso.

Pre-AP Texas History:

We have just taken the first of many more to come Reading Checks in class today 10-23-07.

I am very excited to say that a couple in each class achieved a passing grade and I now get to change my speech while introducing the reading check. GREAT JOB!

Regular Texas History:
We are working in class to create a publication over 8 important Texan's in politics. We should be finished with that soon.

I have spoke with students about theirs grades before I left for El Paso, and I have begun calling them in for the mandatory tutorial sessions during third periods on both Tuesday and Thursdays.

No comments: