Saturday, February 23, 2008

Photostory assignment turned in.

This last week, students completed the class assignment of creating a photo story that advertises for the different empressarios of Texas. The add was to encourage immigration to Mexican Texas. Students were given a grading rubric 4 days before the project was due and students were allowed 5-6 days to work on this assignment in class.

This last Monday, the photo stories were watched and graded in class. I am sitting down with each group and having them grade their photo story following the grading rubric that was provided. Their are about 70 groups and I am attempting to sit down with each group and speak with them as fast as I can. As of now, I still have about 25-30 groups to go. This task must be completed by 2-29-08. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

No comments: